92 years old Indian lady regains eye sight after meditating under a pyramid
:) you can build a 6-9 ft base pyramid frame for 1-10 dollars with some pieces of plastic or wood depending on what country you live in. No need of solid walls, just frame is enough. Material doesn't matter, orientation is more important for optimal effects.It looks like room temperature element transmutation and matter-astral matter conversion (ascension) are possible with the right soul energy vibration. Ancient humans built pyramids all over, on all continents (China has 200, Americas have 100, the ocean floor have 50+, Europe has several, Sudan has 200 tiny ones, etc).
. :) See also this 3 hour youtube for more details on pyramids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV3vJ3WLHE4
. For more fascinating science experiments on pyramids, see http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/esp_piramide_18.htm
A summary of pyramid findings is found at http://www.gizapyramid.com/DrV-article.htm
, see the sentences i made bold in some paragraphs:
"UNUSUAL EFFECTS INDUCED BY MODELS OF THE PYRAMID
During the last decade, some scientists have used the pyramid form to study the fluctuations in energetic and informational fields. In particular, in Russia near Moscow two pyramids were constructed to a height of 22 meters and 44 meters made from modular glass fiber plastics. Their construction is thin-wall, internal hull misses. A ratio of height h not of a truncated pyramid to the side a of a foundation is equal to h / a = 2.02. The metallic members in the construction and foundation are absent. The foundation is belt. A foundation is ground; the floor is optional. Orientation is derived by the Polar Star. The place is desirable being outside of man-influenced areas, among clean nature. Wall thickness at the foot of the 22 m pyramid was 36 cm and at that of the 44 m pyramid was 70 cm. A weight of glass-fiber constructions accordingly is 25 and 55 tons.
For the last years, different teams from the Russian Academy of Sciences have carried out many experiments in the very tall new pyramids. Some of the experiments are enumerated below.
1. Prof. S. M. Klimenko and M.Dr. D. N. Nosik from Ivanovskii R&D Institute of Virology, Russian Acad. Med. Sci., have studied the pyramid field's effects on the antiviral activity of immunoglobulin. The object of investigation was venoglobulin – a human polyvalence immunoglobulin for the intravenous introducing, lyophilized. The study was conducted on a culture of diploid cells of fibroblasts of the person. They utilized the virus of encephalomyocarditis (EMC) of mice for the determination of antiviral activity of immunoglobulin. Antiviral activity of the drug was determined by its capacity to protect cells of the person from cytopatic impact of the virus. Venoglobulin was diluted pursuant to the operating instruction in distilled water up to the concentration 50 mg/ml. In this study, the drug was tested in two concentrations: 50 and 0.5 microg/ml. Then aliquots of venoglobulin in both concentrations were housed in the pyramid
. Venoglobulin was deposited to cell-like cultures 24 hours prior to their contamination by the virus. It was found that venoglobulin in concentration 50 microg/ml considerably inhibited the breeding the virus, approximately three times
. The antiviral effect was still maintained at further dilution of venoglobulin up to the concentrations 0.005 and 0.00005 microg/ml with consequent exposures in the pyramid. Antiviral activity of venoglobulin practically ceased to develop by these concentrations.
2. Prof. A. G. Antonov's team from Russian R&D Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology (the department of reanimation of pathology newborns) investigated the influence of 40%-s solution of glucose intravenously and distill water outwardly after exposing them in the pyramid. The patients were newborns with high-gravity pathologies. Then they compared the indices of instantaneous state (IIS), which mirror the state of sympatho-adrenal system of the patient. The data on 20 patients were analyzed. In all cases of applying of 40%-s solution of glucose in amount 1 ml the IIS essentially increased practically up to normal values even for the patients with very low initial values of IIS, close to zero point. It was the same after applying 1 ml of water, which stayed in the pyramid.
3. In the laboratory of Dr. N. B. Egorova at the Mechnikov R&D Institute, Russian Acad. Med. Sci., the impact of a field of the pyramid on living organisms was studied in respect to the reactivity of an organism to a taint. The study was conducted on a model taint of mice called by the exciter S.typhimurium, the strain 415. White underbred mice weighing 12 to 14 g were held in the pyramid miscellaneous time and with a different multiplicity. In some day, mice were infected in four 10-multiply increasing doses of S.tiphimurium, starting from 10 up to 104 microbial cells. The control was served with mice from the same crew, which was contaminated with the same doses of culture, but not held in the pyramid. It is authentically established that the survival rate of mice, after their exposure in the pyramid, considerably exceeds those in the control group of animal. At contamination by smaller doses, 60 % of mice held in the pyramid have survived, in control only 7 %
. At contamination by large doses accordingly 30 % of mice held in the pyramid have survived and 3 % in control. The deduction: Stay of mice in the pyramid essentially promotes the heightening of their resistance to consequent contamination of S.tiphimurium. Therefore, it is possible to speak about a powerful immunomodulating influence of the pyramid on nonspecific reactivity of the organism of animal. An analogous pattern was observed with the mice introduced to different carcinogens. Mice in an experimental batch drank water that was held in the pyramid. Control animal drank customary water. Result: The odds of appearance of swellings for control animal has appeared more times, than for animal drinking water that stayed in the pyramid.
4. Prof. V. I. Kostikov and Dr. A. C. Katasonov from the R&D Institute "Graphite," Russian Ac. Sci., studied the effect of a field of a pyramid on the resistance of carbon materials. The subject of their study was pyrolytic carbon receivable by precipitation of products of a pyrolysis of methane on a graphitic substrate with temperature 2100 C. The measuring was conducted by the four-sounded method on direct current at normal conditions. The size of laminas was 25 mm x10 mm x 1mm, spacing interval between potential contacts was 3 mm. The ganging current was by density 1500 mA /cm2. Before putting in the pyramid the resistance came out to 5 to 7 microOhm*m. After a stay in the pyramid of a day, the resistance increased 2 times
. These variations are abnormal for pyrocarbon. Even the neutron irradiation with the fluence ~1019 neutrons/m2 did not give a variation of more than 5 %. Besides they detected the decrease of the resistance of silicon of semiconducting purity from 105 to 104 Ohms*cm and loss of the high-temperature superconductivity by samples after the mentioned exposure in the pyramid.
5. A group of researchers from the All-Russian Electrotechnical Institute, Moscow, examined the rate of action of a field of a pyramid on an electrical field in a lengthy aerial gap between a rod and plain when the gap was affected by an electric pulse of positive polarity with duration 250 and 2500 microsec. As a kernel system the aerial gap ROD-PLAIN with interelectrode spacing interval 5 m was utilized. The system under test was the same; however it included seven chunks of granite put on the plain. The weight of each chunk was 100 g and they formed a circle with diameter 1 m on the plain; the center of the circle distanced 0.5 m from the center of the plain. Before the experiment, the chunks were placed in the pyramid. 100 voltage pulses influenced the control system and the test one. The discharge voltage ranged up to 1400 kV. The pathways of discharges and the dots of defeat of the plain were logged. The results of trials, dots of defeat were plotted. It was authentically recorded that the amount of defeats in the kernel system exceeded five times their amount in the test system. The deduction: An outline of rocks that have stayed in the pyramid had powerful defensive properties from a defeat by electric discharge for the part of the plain, restricted this outline.
6. Researchers from the Scientifically Manufacturing Union "Gidrometpribor" (Russia), the director A. A. Golod, conducted a series of experiments associated with the pyramids.
a) Inside the pyramid were placed some plastic vessels with distilled water and the state of water was observed within three winter months. The water did not congeal, and saved all condition of fluids during all this time. The minimum temperature of air inside the pyramid was -38 C
. The ganging of temperature of water inside a vessel showed that it corresponded to the temperature inside the pyramid (i.e. water did not congeal even when its temperature reached -38 C). Customary mineral water in plastic bottles behaved similarly also. When the vessel with water was shaken up or hit on it, crystallization inside the vessel started and the water quickly turned to ice.
b) Ring-type outlines from chunks of granite and crystal, which were under an exposure in the pyramid, have been circulated around Moscow and the Moscow region since the end of 1997. By the beginning of 1999, it has made about 40 such rings. Each ring contains from 50 up to 300 rocks with total weight from 20 to 200 kg. It is anticipated that the odds of an appearance of any epidemics will drop with each year that is well visible already in an example of the influenza in the last two winters. The younger the age, the more intense is the effect.
c) With the help of radiolocation setups working in the meter range and distanced on 30, 32 and 60 km from the pyramid, the Joint-stock company "R & D Institute TTR" (see below) conducted detections of space in the neighborhood of a vertical fulcrum of the pyramid. During the study the availability presumptively of a ionic formation by altitude up to 2000 m and width 500 m was revealed. This presumptively ionic pile permanently changed the altitude from 800 m up to 2000 m. With a sufficient confidence figure the circle of a diameter more than 300 km with heightened degree of ionization of air and with the center in a zone of the pyramid was detected. The facts of the break off of pieces of an ionized pile over the pyramid and its migration with an upward flow of the air also were noted. The pieces saved the configuration on large spacing intervals from the pyramid.
d) On the territory of one of a number of oil wells, a small pyramid was installed. In a few days after that the viscosity of the oil in the seams decreased by 30 %, the production rate of wells accordingly increased
. Petroleum composition (amount of gums, pyrobitumen and paraffin) started to be altered. The fractional composition of oil was offset in the side of mild fractions. Experiments made with the participation of the Gubkin Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas have affirmed those results.
e) Before sowing, seeds of agricultural cultures were held down in a pyramid from 1 to 5 days. Tens of thousands of hectares were sowed with more than 20 cultures. In all cases the increase of a crop was from 20 to 100 %; the sowings were not sick, a drought did not affect the crop. The amount of toxiferous matters in plants was decreased sharply. When an outline of small rocks that had stayed previously in a pyramid were placed around the crop, similar results were obtained
Among other studies with less authentic results the following was noted. (a) The level of toxicity of any matters including toxic and poison matters, which had been under the exposure in a pyramid even short time decreased.
(b) The level of radioactivity of matters held in a pyramid diminished
. (c) The level of pathogenic of different albuminous formations (viruses, bacteria), that stayed in a pyramid is slashed.
(d) In a range of the pyramid action, or in a range of subjects, which were held in a pyramid, the performance of any psychotropic influence upon people diminishes. (e) The rather reassuring data are obtained in case of applying standard solutions (glucose, isoosmotic solution, etc.) intravenously and outwardly at alcoholism and drug addiction even in the very much launched shapes.
7. Of special note is the study of pyramids conducted by Dr. Yuri Bogdanov, the Joint-stock Company "Scientific and Thechnological Institute of Transcription, Translation and Replication" (TTR), (Kharkiv, Ukraine). The Bogdanov's investigations were based on a special device called "Tesey" constructed by Dr. Bogdanov and his colleagues. Dr. Bogdanov participated in the choice of a place under the building of several big model pyramids in Russia. Then he conducted consequent examinations of the properties of each of the pyramids and effects, which originated in them and around them (see the previous point). One of the pyramids was built in the settlement Ramenskoe of the Moscow region. There a 12 m pyramid was constructed. With the help of "the effect of pyramids" it was possible in the domestic state farm "Ramenskoe" to augment productivity of wheat 4 times.
Studies of changes of properties of matter were conducted there as well. It was revealed that the half-life of carbon was altered; the structure of salt patterns changed; the strength properties of concrete varied; the optical behavior of crystals under consideration changed. The studies of influence of the pyramid on animals showed the following: the physical endurance of rabbits and white rats was twice increased; the leukocytic composition of blood was altered.
In Blizhnii Bereznik, a town that is situated in the Arkhangelsk region of Russia, a complex of pyramids was constructed by the order of the domestic administration. These helped clear water in a blow well from raised levels of strontium and heavy metals. This was successfully carried out. In Krasnogorskoe town situated near Moscow a pyramid for reducing elevated salinity of water was constructed as well.
Many laboratory studies have been performed on medicinal preparations, fungi, etc. In Kyiv the properties of interaction of matter with the pyramid field patterns of different genesis were studied; the investigation included also the interplay of the field patterns with the consciousness of the person. The basic results of operations have been discussed on the Conference on Problems of Harmonization of Mankind held in Kyiv and been published."
See also more evidence for Soul travel or multilocation with 17 free e-books
► https://plus.google.com/+AlexP/posts/cngeEMxm4wHTeleportation and Telekinesis - Air Force study
► https://plus.google.com/+AlexP/posts/SknkumtQnefChi or Prana or Astral Energy & Energy Healing