Sarah is a big technology nerd and believes in the power of libraries to change lives. Combined, they make a fearsome cocktail.
Sarah has been called an iconoclast, a contrarian, a future-pusher, and a general pain in the ass. She takes great pride in each.
Her first book came out in 2010: Technology Training in Libraries and she is a frequent speaker for online and realspace worldwide events for libraries and other institutions.
- University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
- Washington State University
- Hoffman Estates High School
- Eisenhower Junior High School
- Churchill Elementary School
- Enders-Salk Elementary School