Obviously someone likes our name for werewolves going as far as trying to release material called "Wolf-Blooded". Seriously? Anything Shapeshifter related in our universe is "Blooded". Maybe get some original ideas? I get that imitation is supposed to be flattering but this is just insane.
no plus ones
View 91 previous comments
- Moe. We have discussed the idea of making a Quickstart (or something along those lines) however with the information readily available on the wiki, we're going to stick with the wiki and downloadable information that anyone can access, any time.
Ryan, I understand you being gunshy after being burned. Anyone would be after feeling suckered a few times. Our wiki has a list of products that are being finalized as well as information within the wiki which explains which books that information can be found. A simple trolling expedition most likely wouldn't involve the many books listed on Scribd.com or the information on our wiki which we release just before the actual books are listed. The main reason our 2014 releases have been delayed is due to cross-compatibility and making sure the right elements are listed in the right books to connect the mythos. Unlike some games where the rules for one game might state on thing and then the splatbook says something completely different, we're trying to keep the information the same so what you read in one book, is exactly what you get in another.May 2, 2014
- How close it the info at http://darkphoenix.wikia.com/wiki/L.I.F.E._System to what I would find in the book?May 3, 2014
- Ryan, the section you refer to is what we currently have on the wiki. Once compared with the books should be fairly accurate as a summary for the system. There will be more updates coming as I mentioned so that a downloadable system summary will be available to those who want it. There are certain mechanics which will be left out such as the mechanic for Darkness (which is found in the Fallen Sourcebook: The Devils of Hell) which can be used by a variety of others games if/when a Director wants to add that as a plug-in. The information is available so Directors can add as much or as little as they want to their current game.May 4, 2014
- Good to know. I guess I asked that wrong. Is what I see on that page an edited down version of whats in the books. Or rather could I find some of that exact wording in the book if I were to crack it open and look?May 4, 2014
- Never mind, I got the book, I can look for myself now.May 15, 2014
- You bought a copy? Good for you.May 15, 2014