- BodyLogicMD of MilwaukeeMedical Director, present
Dr. Kenneth Raskin practices anti-aging and preventive medicine at BodyLogicMD of Milwaukee, helping women and men suffering from menopause, andropause and other hormone imbalances achieve a longer, better life. Using individual, customized wellness programs tailored to address each patient's specific, personal needs, Dr. Raskin combines customized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplements, stress reduction techniques and natural bioidentical hormones to ensure his patients enjoy restored energy, improved mental clarity and the highest quality of life possible.
Dr. Raskin stresses the importance of treating the whole patient by finding the root of the issue, instead of simply using a one-size-fits-all treatment approach for individual symptoms. His practice emphasizes the prevention of disease and encouraging optimal overall health, rather than tackling illness once it has already occurred. Dr. Raskin is passionate about sharing his knowledge and experience to ensure each and every patient can enjoy living life to the fullest.
Board Certifications and Associations:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- American Academy for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Member of the Fellowship for Anti-Aging and Regenerative and Functional Medicine
- AMA Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology