Profile

Cover photo
Clint Smith
Worked at heroes
Attended Gadsden State Community College
Lives in gadsden, al
1 follower|13,115 views
AboutPostsPhotosYouTubeReviews

Stream

Clint Smith

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
Do you still truck in water to your grow site? If so, did you complete a cost analysis vs. piping the city water. Time vehicle maint fuel cost etc.
1
Add a comment...

Clint Smith

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
1
Add a comment...

Clint Smith

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
So you have to have two? That may be why mines not producing in my indoor aquaponics
1
Vincent Cramer's profile photo
 
I just started a bunch a sweet bells in my aquaponics, and all my lettuce sprouts died. my peppers in soil just started to flower. 
Add a comment...

Clint Smith

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
a third of the time? wow! i wish our company had your enthusiasm for lean. any insights on how to spread this kind of culture from the bottom up? 
1
FastCap's profile photomaximum woof's profile photo
2 comments
 
+Clint Smith ideas can come from the 'bottom' as it were, but the 'top' has to "buy-in" so to speak, and can them push it from the top down. might want to get them to watch some of the fast cap videos...
Add a comment...
In his circles
2 people
Have him in circles
1 person
al.com's profile photo

Clint Smith

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
Awesome guys. May I make the observation that it is the 80/20 issue that I think wasn't clearly articulated. The "easy" solves the 20% the "hard" would be the other 80% that really requires a high level of engagement of both duty and discipline. Many companies starting this lean process have "low hanging fruit" when they get started and that we don't always have the apparatus maturity once the "easy" process improvements are realized to then move on to the more challenging levels.
1
FastCap's profile photo
FastCap
 
Clint: That is a brilliant and insightful observation that I'd never articulated.  Thank you for that insight. Paul
Add a comment...

Clint Smith

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
You should have discussed the automatic transmission on the fiesta. I bought one and it is more like a manual, meaning that due to its double clutch(instead of a torque converter) design it rolls back endlessly in some situations. When backing out of parking spot for instance. I love my fiesta. It just takes some getting used to. I can't believe you failed to mention this but found time to make Russians are stupid jokes and commented on CVT trans.? FYI mile high stats are useless to most of the U.S. The fiesta won due to the transmission design, clutches provide more power to the wheels over the traditional torque converter style, or CVT transmissions. You guys kinda winged this video huh?
1
Add a comment...

Clint Smith

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
So, you do use a batch and que system. This must be a high volume part.
1
Clint Smith's profile photoFastCap's profile photo
3 comments
FastCap
 
It is a small batch and que because the machinery that makes the product is within 5 feet of the inventory and the operator is managing the levels on a minute by minute basis. Very high-volume…billions!
Add a comment...

Clint Smith

Shared publicly  - 
 
ummmmm
1
Add a comment...
People
In his circles
2 people
Have him in circles
1 person
al.com's profile photo
Education
  • Gadsden State Community College
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Work
Employment
  • heroes
    kitchen manager
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
gadsden, al
Links
My food was fine. However the drive thru had someone pulled up and waiting. The "manager" was standing there watch the front line cashier take an order.the drive thru guy asks her 3times to deliver the food that's been sitting there to the car pulled up and finally she just says in the most bitchy tone they are gonna have to wait. And just stands there finally one of the girls dropping fries stops and takes the food out to the waiting car. It supposed to be fast and the car was pulled up before I came in and I got my order in, drink filled and picked up my order from the counter before they brought the one bag of food out to the customer. Now that's service!
• • •
Public - a year ago
reviewed a year ago
2 reviews
Map
Map
Map