Start a hangout
12 followers|10,183 views
Works at Southmont School Corporation
Attended Pathfinder Center
Lived in Crawfordsville, Indiana
12 followers|10,183 views
Teach K - 12
- Southmont School CorporationSubstitute Teacher, 2012 - present As a substitute teacher I must think on my feet. Supervision and education of children Responsible for education, during school hours, (including all classroom activities, discipline, and coursework, recess and lunches.)
- Crawfordsville School CorpoartionSubstitute Teacher, 2012 - present As a substitute teacher I must think on my feet. Supervision and education of children Responsible for education, during school hours, (including all classroom activities, discipline, and coursework, recess and lunches.)
- Classic Communications Group, IncManager, 2000 - 2011Responsibilities included day-to-day management and training of 50+ employees. Additional duties included general administrative, staff supervision, management coaching, employee benefits, field and design work. Major accomplishments include the design and execution of the in-house technical training program, inclusive of educational material, hands-on training sessions, and certification testing; instrumental in planning and completing asset disposal and reduction of staff during company liquidation.
- Bankers LifeInsurance Agent/Manager/ Trainer, 1990 - 2000 Generate revenue from customer sales; customer base over 1,200 Created and maintained cost estimates, timing plans, proposals and contracts with multiple clients. Supervision and Training of agents; provided new agents with tools to maintain and increase sales/service levels Work closely with other departments to promote and earn sales contests, clarify information and distribute reports Enhanced sales and marketing performance through daily mentoring Designed and presented as lead - product presentations to be shown on-site (new and existing), webinars and tradeshows.
- Community Lutheran SchoolTeacher, 1984 - 1990 Taught 26 children in grades 2 and 3 and preschool Supervision and education of children in small rural school Responsible for total education, during school hours, (including all classroom activities, and coursework, recess and lunches.
Crawfordsville, Indiana - Lafayette, Indiana - Buck Creek, Iowa - Klinger, Iowa - St. Paul, Minnesota - Ankeny, Iowa - Blue Springs, Missouri - Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I count my BLESSINGS everyday!
I was born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. As the daughter of a trucker driver, I am a girl at heart from the Midwest. As a child, I lived in Missouri, South Dakota and Iowa and found the love of travel. I now find my home in Indiana and spend the winters in Florida.
I have been a teacher, speaker, an insurance agent, manager and trainer, a corporate executive and trainer, and most importantly full-time caregiver.
As the wife of a Vietnam Veteran and the wife of a CEO and President of his own Corporation, I have had to wear many different hats in my lifetime.
I enjoy traveling, I enjoy writing, quilting, and crafts, baking and creating. I have enjoyed the art writing for many years. Although I have only published a cookbook, and a few poems. I love POETRY! Reading, Writing it and Discussing it. I love to travel and meet new people. I am thankful to be a Christian. My faith has brought me through many difficult times and the loss of important people in my life as I learn life lessons. God has led me to learn lessons from many different people in my life. I look for the GOD things in my life to keep me focused. I count my BLESSINGS everyday.
Blessed with donating a kidney. Blessed with 5 children and 6 Grandchildren. Blessed with a husband with a headache disorder and kidney Disease. Blessed with parents with Alzheimer Disease, Cancer, Heart Disease and Luekemia. Blessed with a daughter and very good friend with kidney disease. Blessed with Caring Giving to All.
- Pathfinder CenterInsurance, 1990 - 2010Currently Licensed insurance agent, health, life, accident and property
- Concordia University, Saint PaulEducation, 1982 - 1984BA in Elementary and Early Childhood Education
- Des Moines Area Community CollegeBusiness Administration, 1979 - 1981AA in Business
- NCTICable, Telephony, Internet, 2009 - 2009Certified in Cable, Telephony, and Internet Installation.