Has anyone figured out how to use Sparks as an honest-to-God RSS feed yet? I've mucked around with it a couple times and haven't found it worth my time.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- It's all about getting the right search words, and even then it is half assed. I should just be able to import my feeds into the sparks section and have spark circles.Jul 11, 2011
- What do you get out of Sparks? How do you use it?
(Also, you send your RSS feeds to e-mail? I just use Google Reader, which (oddly enough) isn't integrated with Google+. Yet.Jul 11, 2011
- Honey, I haven't even figured out how to post pics yet. #techdunceJul 11, 2011
- Ah, gotcha,! I can see how that would be very handy. I don't quite like my info from the web in that fashion. Maybe we'll get the option to choose one way or the other?Jul 11, 2011
- My problem with it is that I don't read by subject. I read by site, and I don't know that Sparks can handle that particularly well.
But it is an interesting way to give people an easy means of reading more about their specific interests. I wonder if Google has gamed the Sparks search engine to push its preferred content providers to the top of the Sparks heap?Jul 11, 2011
- Hmmm. See, I didn't know I could do that. Interesting. Thank you!Jul 11, 2011
- I read RSS primarily by site as well, but I'm particularly impressed at the quality content that Sparks returns by way of a simple keyword search. I can't imagine that G+ won't offer us the ability to import our own RSS feeds (preferably from Google Reader!) in the very near future.Jul 14, 2011