Second: what would be the cost and availability of these pills? Would they be so expensive that only the "leisure class" (which has the time and money to exercise) can afford them? Would they be prescription-only, and prescribed only to those individuals who have a medical issue preventing them from exercising (advanced arthritis, MS, Parkinson's, etc.)? Would they be covered by health insurance -- and if so, under what conditions?
Third: what are the side-effects -- both short- and long-term. So many "short-cut" medications have turned out to have side-effects worse than the issues they've tried to solve (think "Fen Phen")?
- LifeMed MediaIndependent Blogger, 2009 - present
- MichaelsCustomer Experience Associate, 2011 - present
- Staples, Inc.Wireless Consultant, 2010 - 2010
- VonageTier 2 Technical Support, 2006 - 2007
- MLB.comCustomer Service, 2005 - 2006
- Lord & TaylorSales Associate, 2004 - 2006
- Cambridge Scientific AbstractsInformation Analyst, 2000 - 2003
- American Institute of Aeronautics and AstronauticsInformation Analyst, 1994 - 2000
- American Institute of Aeronautics and AstronauticsTechnical Indexer, 1986 - 1994
- Haviland & Company, Inc.Secretary/Receptionist, 1986 - 1986
- Alexander's Department StoresMoney Room, 1984 - 1986
- Alexander's Department StoresCashier, 1983 - 1984
How medicine has exploited rationality at the expense of humanity: an es...
Iona Heath argues for a rebalancing of the two sides in every clinical consultation, championing that for which evidence based medicine has
Attention shoppers: There’s a special on flu shots and corn chips in ais...
The leading hospital magazine for hospital business news and analysis for hospital and health system executives.
Should Current Way of Diagnosing Diabetes Be Changed?
Normally I avoid this topic when it deals with women that have had gestational diabetes. The healthcare system in the United States tried an
Report says consumers interact more with retail Facebook pages than reta...
Consumers engage with retailers on Facebook more than they do on the retailer websites. Nine in 10 consumers say that how much they spend is
When I was in college, I worked nights and weekends in a department store. I was there for the the guys shopping on Christmas Eve and for th
Weighty Matters: Why "Just Shop the Periphery" Isn't Necessarily Great A...
Dr. Yoni Freedhoff"s obesity medicine take on health, weight loss and life in general
Five Companies That Are In Line To Dominate The Post-PC World
Think of the PC and we immediately think of companies such as Intel, Microsoft, and to a lesser extent smaller players such as AMD, NVIDIA,
Specialized Bicycle Components : 24 oz. Big Mouth Bottle
24 oz. Big Mouth Bottle
Reducing salt and increasing potassium will have major global health ben...
Cutting down on salt and, at the same time, increasing levels of potassium in our diet will have major health and cost benefits across the w
Affinity Federal Credit Union - Apps on Android Market
Access your accounts on-the-go with the Affinity Mobile Banking app. The Affinity Mobile Banking app is FREE, convenient, and secure! With t
Mobile Technology Ready to Aid Health Care Worldwide: Report - Health Ca...
Pilot projects show success for mobile technology in health care, according to a new report The Boston Consulting Group and Telenor presente