This week, we're sharing the Top 10 questions that you should ask when interviewing a potential DUI attorney to represent you. Choosing the right attorney could mean the difference between winning and losing your case, so it is important to know what to look for. We hope you find this information helpful!
1) Are you a leader in DUI defense?
2) How many DUI trials have you done recently and what is the percentage of DUI cases in your caseload?
3) Do you have advanced training in the science of breath testing and breath testing machines?
4) What training have you received in blood analysis methods?
5) Are you certified in field sobriety testing?
6) How many attorneys will be working on my case?
7) What information other than the police report do you use to defend clients?
8) Do you conduct law enforcement and witness interviews?
9) How do you assist clients with licensing and re-licensing?
10) When a case is completed, what do you provide for your clients?
For more information, please visit dui-defender.net