This is my CV, can you please take a look and tell me what do you think??
If you have any comments please don't hesitate to say it.
Currently I'm looking for work at Google and your opinion is priceless to me :)
- ZPU UniversityGraphic Designer, 2007 - 2011
With more than 6 years of experience, my goal is to work in the field of design, and maximize creativity by working with people who have experience and knowledge in design in particular and also life in general, taking the responsibility of a leadership position based on honesty & a high degree of sincerity.
Works expediently and professionally in any role.
- Trainer for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Logo design
- Exhibitions and displays
- Website design
- Mobile Apps design
- Social media design
- Exceed GulfSenior Graphic Designer, 2014 - present* Meet clients to establish a vision for a product/design. * Develop material for web pages. * Design Campaign identities for TAP projects. * Create promotional displays, packaging & marketing brochures. * Develop layout & design of newspapers, journals, presentations, etc. * Maintain Exceed website, social media look & feel. * Assist in event coordination.
- Reach2.0Web & Graphics Designer, 2012 - 2014* Trainer for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator at Reach 2.0 training center. * Designer of Facebook applications (branded page). * Designer of competitions and any campaign requested by the client. * Designer of Twitter background page. * Creator and design logos. * Designer of blogs and websites developed by REACH 2.0. * Designer of printed material like company profile, business cards, etc. * Meet with clients to establish a vision for a specific product or design. * Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project. * Develop material for web pages. * Develop signs and environmental graphics. * Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures. * Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications. * Perform research on competitors and current market trends. * Submit rough drafts to client for their approval. * Make changes to mock-ups. * Supervise assistants during the product design process. * Develop new business contacts.
- SVT ( Smart Vision Tech )Graphic Designer & Sales Support, 2011 - 2012* Worked closely with Sales Managers to arrange with creative, art, copy-writing, or production department heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts, and to coordinate creative activities. * In reference to management decisions, trained and directed staff members who developed design concepts into art layouts or who prepared layouts for printing. * Developed creative programs and designed concepts that met the business objectives of the organization and that advanced our brand strategy Marked up, pasted, and completed layouts, and wrote typography instructions to prepare materials for typesetting or printing. * Worked with internal teams to generate fresh ideas for pitching and a proposal handling all clients complains concerning artworks and printing standard. * Helped the sales and operation teams to execute client request designs and modification depending on Visa/MasterCard design standard guide to save time and prevent design amendment request during card production process. * Developed company marketing tools such as product presentation, company profile, stationary, posters, emails, fliers, etc. * Held outdoor meetings with sales team to help approach new client from technical point view. * Ensured quality content is delivered on time and on budget. * Followed-up client’s needs and handling all given tasks from upper management. * Monthly reporting and achievement tasks to assure good record to all design department progress.
- Orient GalleryGraphic Designer & Sales Man, 2011 - 2011Responsible for the designing /paintings and organizing of exhibitions.