- WitnessProgram Associate - Citizen Journalism and Technology Advocacy, 2013 - presentConnecting journalism, technology and human rights
- Public KnowledgePolicy Analyst, 2010 - 2011
- NASAInternational Relations Intern, 2010 - 2010
- JB Hi-Fi New ZealandElectronics Salesman, 2007 - 2008
- Social Media Journalist, 2011 - 2012Covered topics including Occupy and civil liberties through social media. My work was cited by NY Times, WSJ, Wired and others.
- Program Associate - Citizen Journalism and Technology Advocacy @ WITNESS
- Wesleyan University (Connecticut)
- Social Media Journalist - Cited by NY Times, WSJ, Wired (Connecticut & New York)
- ZocDoc - Marketing Intern (New York)
- Public Knowledge - Technology Policy Analyst (Washington, DC)
- NASA - International Relations Intern (Washington, DC)
- JB Hi-Fi - Electronics Salesman (New Zealand)
- Wesleyan UniversitySociology, 2013
Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applicat...
Get full access on your computer, mobile devices and Xbox Live to all live sports events, replays and programs on the ESPN networks with Wat
Why the Government Won't Protect You from Getting Screwed by Your Cable ...
You hate your cable company, right? Seems like everyone does. Cable television routinely scores lower in customer satisfaction than just abo
Reporters' arrests, Occupy raids have made Storify a busy virtual newsro...
There's news in the streets of America right now, and journalists are there with it, telling the story of Occupy crackdowns using social med
TechCrunch | Founder Office Hours With Chris Dixon and Josh Kopelman: Ma...
Brian Snyder is the Founder and CEO of Madbrook Publishing, an educational/entertainment company that publishes Everything Butt Art. Snyder
(Electric Zoo + Fools Gold Show) Labor Day Vacay 2010 Recap
Electronic music blog covering the global electronic scene, including dubstep, house, electro, dance, electronica, nu disco, indie, minimal,