Pembina Valley Bible Camp is an interdenominational evangelical Christian camp located in Manitoba, Canada. We exist in order to "Turn Hearts Toward God" by offering young people the opportunity to learn more about the Bible and how Jesus can provide the needed answers to some very real problems in today's young lives.
The camp is located in the Pembina Valley approximately thirty minutes from Morden Manitoba. The 245-acre property and the surrounding crown land provide excellent outdoor recreation during all seasons of the year. The camp operates summer youth camps for those going into grades six and up and is available for rent for youth outings, church picnics, retreats, care group outings, school groups, family gatherings, hikes, public trail rides, and picnics.
Our goal is to gain relationships with campers in a well-balanced program of recreation, camping instruction, and Bible teaching, carried out by committed Christian staff. Thus the camp focuses on the spiritual, physical, social and educational development of the camper through these avenues:
- an opportunity to personally get to know Jesus Christ, God's provision for sin.
- a place to meet God through studying His Word and the wonders of His creation.
- a time for learning, achieving, growing, and maturing through healthy activities.
- a place to develop new friendships and strengthen others by working, playing, and having fellowship together.
- a fun outdoor living experience.