- LikomaPresident, 2003 - present
- WordPress U (current)
- repossible (current)
- Likoma (current)
- BNI Embarcadero (current)
- Pass the Sour Cream (current)
- Monthly Experiments (current)
- Rooftop (current)
- Bradley Charbonneau (published writing) (current)
- Likoma Playground (current)
- Bradley Charbonneau (current)
- Auction (current)
- WOO Canvas Child Theme: Sheer (current)
- Rotterdam School of ManagementMBA, 1993 - 1995Learned a few things from the books, then a bit more from the professors, but mostly learned by doing with other entrepreneurs from around the world.
- Université Paul ValéryLatin, 1988 - 1989Chose this school because I'd be in school with French students. Not with American students who happened to be in France. Guess who learned more French?
- Technische Universität ChemnitzGerman, 1990 - 1990Went to school in East Germany instead of West Germany because I thought it would be more challenging. It was.
The Tension (and Relationship) Between Creating and Consuming
Content is a coin with two sides: creating and consuming. Often in a community like this, the content is created for people who in turn cons
Do you learn from what you read? Uh huh. Prove it. - Pass the Sour Cream
You highlight what you want to remember ... but how do you remember what you remembered?
How'd they do that? A tricked-out site demystified.
It seems to be a completely custom site. But behind the scenes, it's just a powerful WordPress theme and a few plugins.
Overcoming Perfectionism: Stop Going Around in Circles
This is our dog Lyric. Lyric, I'm afraid, has OCD. I don't know if it's genetic or what, but this tragic handicap will probably impair him f