Surround Shot (Photosphere) on the GS5
86 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- Oh yeah!! Very good shotJun 7, 2014
- Anyone know of a way to photoshop then save back to the phone and still be able to see it in surround shot? When ever I save-as to the phone I lose the abilty to render it in surround mode.Jul 24, 2014
- Hi, very nice shoot, But how can i play it on my computer , either mac or pc ? thanks .Aug 7, 2014
- That's what I'd like to know... evidently (as far as I've found) there seems to be no way to share these.Dec 15, 2015
- My surround shot is sharable on Facebook in full screen. The computer has full 360 access but the mobile Facebook doesn't pan vertically just horizontal motion. Im quite happy that i can share all my photos in 360 glory.
Sep 11, 2016
- Click "Mode" while in camera, then scroll through the modes to the bottom to the "Download" tile. That is, if the S4 is the same as the S5.Nov 1, 2016
Add a comment...