Intestinal conditions are expensive!
This page will help you find ways to reduce those costs.
- Tips to save money
- Helpful cost-saving articles that you would otherwise miss out on
- Ways to help you make better-informed decisions about your care
- Announcements of drug coupons/promotions as they come available
- Less costly alternatives for (and reducing the need for) medications
- Help from people like you who managed to reduce their expenses
This page focuses on lower intestinal conditions, including irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, constipation, Crohn's disease, celiac disease, ulcerative colitis, and others.
Physician-administered by Dr. Stephen Meyers (MedSavingsDoc).
There are similar cost-saving pages for most other medical conditions and situations.
If you or someone you know prefers one of the other social networks, the same resources can be found:
- Postings to this page are meant to be informative, not as medical advice. Only you and your health care provider can determine whether information found here is appropriate for your situation.
- We cannot assume responsibility for the information found within linked third-party resources.