Some of you may already know the go-codec library, as the de-facto go library for messagapack. The library has come a long way since then.
The New/Improved go-codec is a High Performance
library for binc
, which supports* runtime reflection* or compile-time code generation
I have published a blog post re-introducing it:http://ugorji.net/blog/re-introducing-go-codec-library-for-msgpack-binc-cbor-json-and-more
That post links to a series of articles on serialization in go and go-codec in particular:
- Serialization in Go
- Re-Introducing Go Codec Library: msgpack, binc, cbor, json and more formats
- Supporting CBOR Binary Format
- Yet Another JSON library???
- Benchmarking Serialization in Go
- How we gain such extreme performance
- Code generation for even more performance
- Detailed primer on how to use the go-codec
Please read and let me know your thoughts.
This has also been published on reddit, hacker news. I would appreciate your comments there also.https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8851199http://www.reddit.com/r/golang/comments/2rmxs9