Goody PR and Goody Awards CEO/Founder Liz H Kelly is passionate about magnifying brands, experts and causes thru Marketing, PR and Social Media Campaigns. After working for Fox Interactive Media/MySpace, Paramount Pictures, Sprint PCS, and LA startups, Kelly decided to use her marketing experience for GOOD. As a published author with 500+ media interviews for 1 book (Smart Man Hunting), her work has been featured on FOX News, USA TODAY, CNN, Lifetime, Cosmopolitan, Chicago Tribune, WOR 710, ESPN Radio 98.7 FM and more.. Liz also teaches New Media Marketing at UCLA Extension, and is active in the community as Digital Media Panelist and Speaker (Digital Hollywood, Social Media Club LA, Social Media Week, Silicon Beach Fest) and on Advisory Boards for Net Impact LA and Global Girl Media. She shares PR and Social Media tips @LizHKelly.
- Johns Hopkins UniversityManagement MS
- Goody PR - Sunrise Road Media - Million $ Advertising Campaigns for Much LessCEO/Founder, 2008 - present
- Goody Awards - Social Good Awards via Social Media & Cause Marketing CampaignsCEO/Founder, 2011 - present
- Fox Interactive Media / MySpaceSenior Director, 2007 - 2008
- Paramount PicturesDirector PMO, 2005 - 2006