7) And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
**GOD, YOU ARE FAITHFUL! GLORY TO YOUR NAME! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!**
7) "But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.
10) The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
Jeremiah 17:5,7 & Proverbs 18:10
6) He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress I will not be shaken.
7) My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
8) Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
My picture says it all!
Dad Only Gets 6 Years for Impregnating Teen Daughter
Sometimes, there are so many things wrong with a story that you read in the news, that you want to go back to bed, pull up the covers and no
Five Things Brian Banks Should Receive After His False Rape Conviction
The world has been captivated by the case of Brian Banks, the young man who was falsely accused of rape and inexplicably sent to prison.…
Remnants of Haiti's army march in the capital | World | The Bellingham H...
A group of former and would-be soldiers in Haiti are refusing government orders to disband.
David Crowder Band - How He Loves Us (Slideshow + Lyrics)
So, I heard this song the other day on the Radio and absolutely fell in love with it. It really makes you think about everything that God ha