- Black Lion Hotel RichmondOwner, 2014 - presentI have just bought the Black Lion Hotel in Richmond North Yorkshire and am looking forward to runing a hotel/Restaurant/Bar in a beautiful part of NY.
- HomesAbroad.co.ukDirector, 2000 - presentHomesabroad.co.uk is another leading overseas property website that I own and operate as part of the Property-Abroad Group of companies
- Property-Abroad.com LtdDirector, 1999 - presentI still own and operate the UK's leading independent overseas property portal Property-Abroad.com for more than 14 years with hands on approach to sales, marketing and SEO.
- Oakley Travel LtdIT Manager, 1998 - 2005
- Airtours PLCCopywriter, 1990 - 1990
- English Martyrs School and Sixth Form College1972 - 1978
How Much Do Millennials Care About Home Ownership - News
It’s a standard line of argument that America’s millennial generation - those sometimes categorised as ‘Generation Y’ - aren’t interested in
Miami Sees Record Demand For Property in 2014 - News
The Miami real estate market is one of the most robust in America, and that trend continued in 2014.
New Home Starts in Australia Ride To All Time High - News
Australians began building more new homes in the September quarter of 2014 than in any other quarter since records began.
Popular French Property Draws International Buyers - News
Favourable foreign exchange rates are just part of the package that’s drawing UK buyers back to France. The weight of tradition, accessibili
Chinas Heavy Property Market Is Pulling the Whole Economy Down - News
China’s economy is running at its slowest rate for more than two decades – and the cause is likely to be the country’s slipping property mar
Property Market and Real Estate News Update 15th January 2015
International property market news update for week ending 15th January 2015. What's happening in the overseas real estate industry this week
This Years Property Hotspots are Valencia and Madrid - News
As Spain’s property market recovers on the back of a stabilizing economy, Valencia and Madrid emerge as likely candidates for 2015 property
UK and US Buyers Head Back to the Italian Property Market - News
UK and US buyers are increasingly looking to Italy to buy property according to Robert Fawcett, a partner in Knight Frank’s Italian team.
Paris Second Home Tax May Hit Overseas Owners - News
If you own an apartment in Paris and it isn’t your main residence, you could be about to get hit with a whole new tax.
US Real Estate is Slowing Down Thats A Good Thing - News
Home value growth has peaked in the United States. The cooling real estate market isn’t a bad sign, or the beginning of a bubble popping
New Home Permits Increase as Spanish Market Heads To Recovery - News
The number of applications or building permits to construct new homes in Spain rose by 3.3% in the first eight months of 2014, compared to t