The man hasn't paid over a million dollars in fees. He lets his cows go anywhere, seeming to believe anything that isn't owned by him still belongs to him.
He talks about militias, and armed force, and being aggressive, and when the BLM sends in armed personnel to protect the rangers, then it's the government being a bully.
Frankly, I think putting out calls for militia and claiming you're going to fight to the end is its own form of bullying.
I currently live in St. Louis, Missouri, though I have planted my butt in other parts of the country (including Washington, Oregon, Boston, Vermont, Arizona, and San Francisco). My focus has been on books about technology, but I'm currently working in other topics such animal welfare, the environment, sustainable agriculture (including issues related to food safety), and bad politics. But then, everyone writes about bad politics.
At this moment, I'm finishing a book titled "Ringling Brothers: The Greatest Show in Court". It's about the 13+ court battle between Feld Entertainment (parent to the Ringling Brothers circus) and various animal welfare groups. The court cases that form the basis for the book are centered around elephants performing in circuses. The book has thrills, chills, accusations of conspiracy, and fascinating trips through our legal and regulatory systems. Oh, and elephants. Lots of elephants.
All my non-tech books will be self-published, as well as some newer works related to technology. More on these in the near future.
- Central Washington UniversityBS Computer Science
- Central Washington UniversityBA Industrial Psychology
- Self-EmployedWriter, present
- IntelContractor-Software Engineer
- Nike, Inc.Contractor-Software Engineer
- Sierra Geophysics--a Halliburton subsidiaryDBA/systems developer
- Standard Insurance CompanySoftware Developer/Systems Analyst
- John Hancock InsuranceContractor-Software Developer
- WeyerhauserContractor-Software Developer
- BoeingSoftware Developer/DBA
- Multnomah County, OregonConsultant
- Skyfish, IncLead Architect
- Harvard Business SchoolContractor-Software Engineer
- Stanford UniversityContractor-Systems Analyst