Hi everyone! It's great that school's out but does anyone even know how to spend their summer? Instead of sitting around and doing nothing all day here are some suggestions of what to do this summer.
1, Swim! I love to swim. It keeps you entertained with games and fun.
2. Play outside. I don't really like sports but yoy could play at the park or go on a bike ride. It also keeps up youf energy.
3. Do makeovers. It is so fun to see someond who doesn't know how to do makeup. They mess up and its hilarious. Od you could do it with a freind, maybe even alone.
4. Read! Some people don't like reading but books can be very interesting and even comucs are cool.
5. Go out somewhere. For example do a makeup tutirial or go to a concert. Maybe meet with a few friends and do bowling. It is so fun and a chance for you to hang out with your friends.
6. Do art. Art is so fun and easy. I like doing mandalas or painting. You can google different art ideas. If you can't find your style go to an art gallery/store.
I hope my ideas were helpful! Please comment on what I should write about next! Keep me updated.