I lead a pretty balanced lifestyle because it's a personal belief of mine that one can't have too much of a good thing. I don't party excessively, but neither will you find me at home all of the time. I like people who are not phoney and have things to talk about other than themselves or the latest celeb gossip/labels/who's-wearing-what.
I'm content to just chill out and not say much amongst my mates but don't be afraid to come up and say hi. You'll probably get a smile on top of a "Hey how's it going?" from me.
- University of QueenslandMarine Biology, 2010 - 2010
- University of QueenslandMicrobiology, 2009 - 2009
- Ngee Ann PolytechnicBiotechnology, 2005 - 2009
- Chung Cheng High (Main) SchoolO Level, 2001 - 2004
- Pearson EducationEditor, 2011 - present
- Singapore Asia PublishersWriter, 2008 - 2009
Khun Paen - Page 3 - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Originally Posted by HateShot I personally don't really believe in wearing particular amulets can let you attract many many girls.. For Mett
SNIBBE INTERACTIVE: Interactive Walls, Floors, Tables, and Displays for ...
Full-body immersive interactive marketing, museum exhibits, entertainment, marketing, and retail for emotional, interactive, personalized so