Photography: I am a self-taught (still learning) wanna-be photographer. I don’t believe in THE RULES of photography. I think that following those rules makes for a boring photo. I feel that some of the best photos break all THE RULES. The bottom line, a photo should tell a story.
My main interests are fashion, glamour, artistic nude, bodyscape, industrial nude, alternative, urban decay, landscape/architectural, etc. I also dabble in a little street photography as well. I love images and models with contrast and attitude.
My Photography Inspirations...
Please go check them all out.
Hobbies/Interests: I am a full blooded geek. I love all things tech. I have tinkered with computers and programming since my first Trash80 computer in the late 70's.
I would probably be considered a Generalist rather than a Specialist. The saying “Jack of all trades, master of none” describes me perfectly.
I seem to have many hobbies and projects going on at all times. Some might say too many :-D The following are some of the hobbies/projects that I have going on at the moment:
- Currently we are in the process of rebuilding a monster 1988 Jeep Wrangler. It is quite the beast.
- We are also in the process of remodeling our house. This is a MAJOR project.
- In the process of building a studio space to do some studio work.
- I just bought a 66 Chevy Truck that I am going to turn into a Rat Rod in the future.
Where I Belong
If you are wondering what circles to put me in, here is a list:
- Photography (Fashion, Glamour, Portrait, Still Life, Industrial, Urban Decay, Macro, etc)
- Motorcycle (Bobber/Chopper)
- Cars (Muscle, Rods, Sports, Racing)