- GuyCoachHCIC, 2008 - presentJoint venture brokers are people who connect business partners together for profit making projects. AS A Joint venture broker Guy is a skilled networker that can find key people in different niches and connect them to other people in the same niche in order to share products/services with another business customers. A joint venture broker must tread lightly and be aware not to put direct competitors together as partners, but find indirect competitors that both market to the same target audiences with different and complementary products/services. In finding such suitable partners, great joint venture partnerships can be created. Often a joint venture broker Guy will be hired by a business that has either a product, service, or a customer base that could be better monetized. The product/service owner will be seeking partners who have a customer base that is targeted to their product/service. Like-wise the person/business with a customer base (often ezine/newsletter publishers or high traffic webmasters) will be seeking products and services related to their customers' interests so they can market them to their customers.Guy is a vital figure in the world of business, bringing other companies or individuals together in a sort of two tier affiliate system, producing results for everyone and generating potential unlimited income streams in the process.
- ARMY JROTCJROTC Instructor, 2000 - 2005August 2000 – June 2005 (4 years 11 months)Fort Wingate, NM Alameda, CA Mentored and instructed high school students in such a diversified environment as a private nonprofit all boys’ military boarding middle and high school in Carlsbad California. An extremely racial and social diverse inner-city school in the San Francisco area where the student population spoke over 11 different languages and for the federal government school for the For Bureau of Indian Affairs in NM on the Navajo reservation. My classroom was equipped with leading edge technologies to teach, assess, and report student progress. I was able to utilize a range of technologies and develop social/emotional skills, support academic content through gaming and simulations, and promote the role of social media. Thus, students engage in meaningful, purposeful activities that lead them to demonstrate success through a portfolio of accomplishments. Includes course work on leadership, civics, geography and global awareness, health, and wellness, language arts, life skills, and U.S. history. The curriculum is based on the principles of performance-based, learner-centered education and promotes development of core abilities: capacity for life-long learning, communication, responsibility for actions and choices, good citizenship, respectful treatment of others, and critical thinking techniques. In addition to classroom instruction I oversaw student planning organizing and executing civil and community service projects. I coach three of the extracurricular activity teams, the color guard, air rifle team and the ranger team. Performed duties as operations management including, planning and arranging teams all aspects of teams travel Ordered and maintained equipment. With all facets of air rifle team, color guard, drill team, Ranger team development including recruitment and compliance Prepared and conducted individual and team practices and training both pre-season and regular season competition.
- Avis Rental CarAgency operator, 2005 - 2009Operated Avis Rental Car. As a Small business owner of an international franchise responsible for hiring, training personnel, profit and loss including reports, marketing and sales. Responsible for developing local market sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities. Built and maintained relationships adding value to business. I was the most successful agency operator in the Albuquerque area. I took my agency from 400.000 gross sales to over 2.2 million dollar in a year and a half. After receiving my location I immediately started implementing my business plan by selecting, hiring and training my staff on administration, maintenance, sales, marketing, customer service and goal setting. I successfully capture the market on business to business sales and retail sales. By building relationships in my community by establishing joint venture, strategic alliance, host beneficiary, or just partner up with over 80 local businesses and city state and federal agencies. By being aggressive and thinking outside the box I was able to take market share from Enterprise Car Rental. Even though Enterprise were my competition. We had a very profitable is strategic alliance.
I've a broad range of interests but the outdoors always goes first, because it's there that I'm the most grounded ~and~ exhilarated. ...a wild storm quickening the pulse, backpacking across glaciated granite, toes in coarse warm sand, the endorphin rush after a long run in the hills... After that, the smell of baking bread, the world around me, a sweet connection with a stranger, discovering a cool new plant, a child's curiosity, Spicy food, red wine (original I know :-), good people, great design, a funky beat that moves the body, the elegance of words, deep conversation, reading to my partner (or being read to), , firm hugs, talent, commitment, my work, laughter, family and friends, playing and learning...
Developed and initiated a marketing plan that helped me bring my Avis business from a
$400K in gross sales store, to a $1M store in gross sales in 2 years.
SCA - Successful in recruiting and training high school students in doing community work that made a huge difference in the community.
JROTC - As an instructor and mentor I was successful in mentoring high school students to stay in school, do well in school, to graduate and become outstanding citizens in their community.
* Training and organizational development
* Team development
* Retail Sales and service experience
* Call center experience
* Development of marketing systems
* Advertising Consulting
* Marketing Analysis
* Identification of niche markets
* Increased sales from existing customer/client base
* Development formal referral marketing system
- Harrington University