Some feature requests, that I'm sure some have already been dropped here:
- A flip effect (which can be optional I think) like Play Books have. That's awesome and feels much more fluid than the current animation to turn pages;
- Automatically create a collection based on my numbered comics;
- Percentage read of the comic (not so important);
- Covers on "All Comics" can't breath and seem to be very busy all together;
- 1 tap on comic could give a quick overview to pages. (Check Play Books which does it perfectly);
- Statistics seems like a wonderful addition to have a beautifully crafted page with infographics.
- Some of my comics are showing a page of the comic as the cover, instead of it's own cover. Any clues on this?
Let me know if I can help you guys in any other way, since this has become my #1 reader now.
Keep up the great work.
About the features you'd like, the flip effect would definitively be great, but that's not that easy to do. Automatic collections will be part of the next major update, and you can already see the reading progress, right above a comic name in the main screen.
Main pages UI has changed recently, and as I've said in other posts, i'll improve over future updates. About statistics... I'll definitively come later!
For your cover bug, that's relative to each comic, since there is no standard in that matter. The app uses a special algorithm to find an appropriate cover, but it's not perfect yet.
Anyway, thanks for joining our community and giving precious feedback!