Brackets 1.1 is available from brackets.io
. We packed a lot of features and bug fixes into this release.
Here is a short list of features:
- Available to Try: Live Preview Support for Multiple Browsers - This is disabled by default and needs to be enabled with `livedev.multibrowser` preference. Live Preview will open in default browser. You can copy/paste url to any other browser. All browsers will be updated simultaneously.
- Improved Support for Typing Accented Letters with AltGr - This Release fixes conflicts between Brackets' own shortcuts and several keyboard layouts (on Windows).
- Improved Stability - Brackets core objects use a new event-listener API that protects against misbehaved extensions.
- File Type-Specific Preferences - Preferences can now be configured via the `language` layer.
- Improved Typing Performance with Code Hints - The list of code hints is now limited to 50 entries so that it's displayed faster. This can be overridden with new `maxCodeHints` preference.
- Selectively enable Linters via Preferences - Linter execution and order can now be configured per project.
This is only the top of the list. Get your copy today from http://brackets.io
. Let us know what you think. We'd like to hear your feedback. Thank you.