Profile

Cover photo
Vitor Lopes
Lives in Nova Iguaçu
138 followers|241,855 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos+1's

Stream

Vitor Lopes

General Discussion  - 
 
Yeah, finally I got 100% dark souls 1 and 2. 
17
Shaun Ramos's profile photoGiraldo Saber's profile photoChosen Undead's profile photoWarren “Big Waz” Lee's profile photo
8 comments
 
Got my plat for ds3 the other day, now I feel accomplished and will enjoy far harbor for fallout 4.
Add a comment...

Vitor Lopes

Discussão  - 
 
Cadê o guerreiro? Kkkk
Check out @vascodagama's Tweet: https://twitter.com/vascodagama/status/724355750584143873?s=09
 ·  Translate
10
Add a comment...

Vitor Lopes

General Discussion  - 
 
Hey who's in path of dragon covenant and wanna some pvp? my sl231 and sm8967483.
Psn is vitorlm17 
1
Add a comment...

Vitor Lopes

Dark Souls I  - 
 
Do you guys think that Dark Souls 1 deserve a remastered version for new generation??
I do. 
27
Vestar Voss's profile photoNigel Underhill (MrXeis)'s profile photoDan H's profile photoMarc Kusanagi's profile photo
29 comments
 
Of course!!
Add a comment...

Vitor Lopes

Discussão  - 
 
Jogo contra o Santos atrasado em meia hora por conta da forte chuva em São Janu. Será q teremos jogo? 
 ·  Translate
12
Eliseu de jesus De Jesus's profile photoWanildo Ribeiro's profile photoHelloysah Almeyda's profile photo
3 comments
 
Acho q ñ do jeito q tá a chuva lá ta dificil ....+++ estou torcendo pra dar td certo !!!!
 ·  Translate
Add a comment...
In his circles
88 people
Have him in circles
138 people
norlie joy oloroso's profile photo
Lívia Chiara's profile photo
Jake Goldstein-Street's profile photo
Ana Carla Marinho Chiara's profile photo
Toork's profile photo
Jane Almeida Monteiro's profile photo
Bidi Hana's profile photo
tony  vu's profile photo
Lyra Kotone's profile photo

Communities

11 communities

Vitor Lopes

Discussão  - 
 
Vídeo do canal Desde 1898 da final carioca.
Torcida dando show. 
 ·  Translate
10
Amor Sempre Amor E A amor's profile photoegidio affonso carello's profile photo
2 comments
 
Emocionante
 ·  Translate
Add a comment...

Vitor Lopes

Discussão  - 
 
Rodrigo comemorando primeiro gol. Kkkkkkk
 ·  Translate
24
Tdetom souza's profile photo
 
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Add a comment...

Vitor Lopes

Dark Souls II  - 
 
How many vitality to have all potential of flynn's ring? 
1
Ari Rasivirta's profile photo
 
Dark souls Wikia
Add a comment...
 
Hey you that don't have a clan yet, just join mine it's war lopes. 
1
an44s2's profile photo
an44s2
 
+Vitor Lopes Please completely describe your clan in your post
Add a comment...

Vitor Lopes

Players - Transfer Talk, Injury Updates, Analysis & News  - 
 
 
#LFC Liverpool continue to be linked with Gotze - Liverpool continue to be linked with a move for Bayern Munich star Mario Gotze, who remains unsettled at the Allianz Arena.
2 comments on original post
6
Add a comment...

Vitor Lopes

Discussão  - 
 ·  Translate
@vascodagama Te amo, o Vascaíno q n acredita dormiu no intervalo da Mercosul, vamos ganhar, enquanto houver 1% de chance, terei 99% de fé ❤. ✠ Victor Hugo ✠ · 6m6 minutes ago. ✠ Victor Hugo ✠ @SilvaaCRVG. @vascodagama UHHHH PULA AÊ DEIXA O CALDEIRÃO FEVER....❤⚫⚪ ...
41
Luciano Oliveira's profile photoMarcos Aurelio's profile photoMaria Amparo's profile photo
3 comments
 
Corrente positiva em favor do Vasco.
 ·  Translate
Add a comment...
People
In his circles
88 people
Have him in circles
138 people
norlie joy oloroso's profile photo
Lívia Chiara's profile photo
Jake Goldstein-Street's profile photo
Ana Carla Marinho Chiara's profile photo
Toork's profile photo
Jane Almeida Monteiro's profile photo
Bidi Hana's profile photo
tony  vu's profile photo
Lyra Kotone's profile photo
Communities
11 communities
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
Nova Iguaçu
Links
Story
Tagline
One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Work
Occupation
Estudante
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
  • 2048
  • Clash of Clans
  • New Words With Friends
Vitor Lopes's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.
Game of Thrones Quotes
plus.google.com

Best Quotes from TV Series Game of Thrones

Netshoes
plus.google.com

Sem limites entre você e o esporte

Luis Suarez
plus.google.com

Google+ Official Page

HoodynEdge
plus.google.com

We cover Films, Animation, Pop culture, Fantasy, (Game of Thrones Related) Movies and Documentary's, News. and More!

Flicks And The City
plus.google.com

Movies, TV & Entertainment Interviews, Videos & Reviews

EPL
plus.google.com

Latest Premier League Updates+News, Transfers, Scores, Fixtures, & Live Matches

Sony
plus.google.com

Official Google Plus page for the best of Sony's electronics, gaming, entertainment, and music news.

Apple iPhone and iPad Apps, News and Updates
plus.google.com

Apple, iPad, iPhone Apps, iPod, Smartphone, Mobile Phone, iPhone5, Apple Store! Apple fan page.

Foo Fighters
www.vagalume.com.br

PLAY » There goes my hero / Watch him as he goes / There goes my hero / He's ordinary

The Killers
www.vagalume.com.br

PLAY » All of my friends say I should move on / She's just another girl / Don't let her stick it to your heart so hard / And all of my frien

NFL Pro 2013
market.android.com

Football kommt auf dein Smartphone zurück! Die einzige kostenlose Football-Simulation ist jetzt noch prächtiger, spannender und realistische

MADDEN NFL 25 pela EA SPORTS™
market.android.com

Uma experiência que vem sendo lapidada há 25 anos! EA SPORTS oferece a experiência mais autêntica de futebol americano da NFL para smartphon

Vasco SporTV
market.android.com

Tudo, absolutamente tudo, que você queria sobre o Vasco, agora na palma da sua mão! Acompanhe, 24h por dia, a cobertura do SporTV do clube d

Omelete
plus.google.com

Cinema, Quadrinhos, Games, Séries de TV, Música, Filmes, Entretenimento, Super-heróis, Em Cartaz, Cultura pop

The Middle
plus.google.com

WEDNESDAYS at 8|7c on ABC!

Nerdcast 376 – O Mundo Canibal dos Irmãos Piologo | Jovem Nerd
jovemnerd.ig.com.br

Nerdcast é o primeiro podcast totalmente nerd do Brasil. Criado em março de 2006, o Nerdcast é um papo bastante informal entre os criadores