8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 74 previous comments
- I was sorry to see these threads peter out ... several good discussions.
I thought made a great point that didn't get enough attention:
> The overall impression I have is that the early nymwars stuff created a bit of a "high five" culture, with gangs of anti-nyms arriving to slap down arguments and congratulate each other. I think this was a definitive phase for G+.
And 's reference to Rebecca Solnit's article also bears repeating. http://bit.ly/2UOoCV
Any other reflections after a couple of days?Oct 19, 2011
- The issue hasn't been buried. It's making its way into conversations outside of Google and G+. That, IMO, is a good thing. And I'm overdue to write about it. :-)Oct 19, 2011
- Oct 20, 2011
- More people would support it in Paul's poll because there are more men there and more women here.Oct 20, 2011
- indeed. and the difference is surprisingly large.Oct 20, 2011
- my prediction was spot-on. SadlyOct 20, 2011
Add a comment...