5 Cool Tips You Should Know About Google+ Pages
1. You Can +1 a Page to Show Support or Add Them to Your Circles
We know you love some brands and businesses. Others you may want to show a quick note of support, but not see all their updates. So just drop a little +1 and keep going, or add a page to any circle you want. You're in control.
2. No Google+ Page Can Follow You Until You Follow Them
We want Google+ to be a place you love to share. Pages cannot circle you until you follow them first. Of course, if you are in their circles, they can share great deals, exclusive coupons, product tips and hangouts, but the relationship is yours to start.
3. In Fact, Google+ Pages Can't Even Mention You Unless You're Connected
That's right. The +Google+ page can't even say your name unless you're following. No +mention spam.
4. Google+ Pages Automatically Unfollow You If You Unfollow Them
If you remove a Google+ Page from your circles, you are automatically removed from their circles. You always are in charge.
5. You Can Find Google+ Pages In Google Search
With a new feature we call Direct Connect, just type + followed by the brand name in Google Search, and you can see pages automatically display. Type +Pepsi to see Pepsi, and +Dell for Dell. It's that easy.
We're very excited about the great work we've seen with Google+ Pages so far. So many amazing companies are here, and you can see from all the work we've done that we want your experience on Google+ to remain a fantastic one.