Orion and Meteor - Last night on the White River in South Dakota. Withand NHK crew.
37 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- You can even see the trees reflections in the water and enjoy the main theme of the photo at the same time. These dinky photos we see here on G+ don't do the photo any justice though as you can't take in the entire sceneNov 22, 2012
- Let me add something more to what I'm trying to say here. The photos are fantastic and they should jump out at you as look at them Almost like being there and really seeing them. That's why the small photos don't make it.Although in this case it does grab your attention and you want to see more.Nov 22, 2012
That's incredible. I don't care what Thanksgiving plans you have, drop whatever you're doing and send me a note where I can link to a hi-res version of this for the blog.
Holy wow.Nov 22, 2012
- Here's the linkOr actually one of them but you can get to the others from here.
http://dakotalapse.com/Nov 22, 2012
- Thanks. I know Randy's website; I've written about him before. The thing is I don't see a bigger version of this picture there, and I'd like to link to it directly so my readers can see this in all its glory. Because holy wow.Nov 22, 2012
- You're rightI don't know either but it would be great if you could. And God I hate flash. I also like the site Bad Astronomy and need to add it to bookmarks. Using G+ now but also use FF.Nov 22, 2012
- Ah, he has it on Facebook at much higher res. it's my desktop pic now. :)
And thanks!Nov 22, 2012
- WOWSERS!- amazing!Nov 23, 2012