Marketing Manager for immediate hire. Will work directly with owner, sales managers, and SEO manager to generate and maintain marketing content. This includes print and digital ads, market research, email marketing, social media, custom design creation and photo manipulation, and various other office tasks. This position also manages website and database content as well as photography, videography, content management, and CRM. Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and media buyers. 40 hr week work schedule with opportunity for overtime and weekends.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred.
• 2/3 years previous professional marketing experience required.
• Advanced Adobe suite experience required.
• HTLM/CSS experience is a major plus.
• Knowledge of best email practices as well as white hat SEO.
• Google analytics, PPC, retargeting experience a plus.
• Understanding of website and database development.
• Must be quick learner and able to jump in with both feet.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Effective communicator with blogging skills.
• Must be able to work without direct supervision and under tight deadlines.
Must have skills:
• Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
• Mac and PC literate
• Microsoft Office
National Bus Sales is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a family environment with competitive medical benefits. Pay based on experience.
How To Apply:
Send resume and references to email@example.com.
• Cat C7 Engine
• Automatic Transmission
• Air Brakes
• 30K Miles
• 44 Passenger
• Bench Seats
See more of this bus and many like it at: http://www.nationalbus.com/New_School_Bus.aspx
We also have a large inventory of new and used shuttle buses for sale at: http://www.nationalbus.com/New_Shuttle_Buses.aspx
Visit us at www.nationalbus.com or call us at 800.475.1439
• 45 Passenger
• CAT C7 Engine
• Allison 2000 Transmission
• Freedman Activity Seats
• Exterior Luggage
• Overhead Luggage Racks
• Ducted A/C
• Air Ride Driver’s Seat
• Coach Style Windows
• Heated Remote Exterior Mirrors
• 20K Miles
For more information about this bus, visit http://nationalbus.com/BusDetail.aspx?id=159819.
To see our entire school bus inventory, click http://nationalbus.com/Results.aspx?cat=43&typ=0&lcap=0&ucap=0&bra=0&cdl=1.
To see our entire shuttle and motorcoach inventory, click http://nationalbus.com/Results.aspx?cat=44&typ=0&lcap=0&ucap=0&bra=0&cdl=1.
Visit our homepage at www.nationalbus.com, or call us at 800.475.1439.
Steve Henshaw opened his first business, The Auto Body Shop, in Lahaska, PA. Specializing in high-end cars, Steve quickly built one of the best auto body shops in the area. In 1988, Steve moved to Tulsa, OK where he met and married Shannon.
In 1989, Steve and Shannon Henshaw saw a need to help schools, contractors, churches and national organizations acquire safe, reliable buses and coaches at a fraction of the price of a new bus. Shannon’s education and experience in accounting and management and Steve’s mechanical and auto body expertise helped them build a successful family-owned business with an excellent reputation.
As a leader and innovator, National Bus Sales brought the first reconditioned bus to the market 20 years ago. The Henshaws, along with their dedicated staff, continue to improve industry standards in safety, service and value.
8649 S Regency Dr, Tulsa OK 74131
- National Bus SalesBus Sales, presentBuy, sell, and recondition/refurbish new and used school buses, activity buses, shuttle buses, and motorcoaches.