I don't know how far your work on the extension is Mr. Joao, and I hope you don't mind. This was more just an experiment for myself because I wanted to get in some more practice. Maybe I can offer some help in the future.
Some changes to note:
- The "app bar" was cleaned up and the icons were normalized. The keyboard shortcuts icon was removed because they're still accessible through several other methods and I feel like it was something that you wouldn't need to access that often.
- The notifications clear all button is now a FAB
- It's kind of demonstrated in that one screenshot, but all clickable buttons have had a material ripple effect added to them where appropriate (some things like clicking on a contact in the SMS message list will immediately take you to the individual's thread, so there is no time to see the animation. They are not added in those cases).
- An individual's SMS thread used to have the title bar with the person's name and number with a back arrow, but I didn't like how it looked underneath the tabs of the app bar itself. I have since made it kind of a floating button to take you back to the message list, and the phone number has been added to the "Send message" text input below.
- I also cleaned up the settings page, and the screenshot actually includes an additional "Options" tab where I intend to mess around with customizations like date and time format. I haven't done any work there yet.
Again, just kind of for my entertainment. Please let me know if you have any feedback or ideas! Thanks for your time!
- University of Texas at AustinHuman Biology, 2010 - 2013Pathology and Immunity
- University of Texas at Houston Health Science CenterMedicine, 2014 - presentMedical school
- Unblock Me FREE
- Tilt to Live 2:Redonkulous
- Bloons TD 5
- West Oaks Urgent Care CenterIntern, 2013 - 2013
- Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center HospitalIntern, 2013 - 2013
- University of Texas at AustinUndergraduate researcher, 2011 - 2012
Minima Live Wallpaper – Android Apps on Google Play
Minima Live Wallpaper brings an endless range of shifting shapes and colors to your homescreen!+ Goes great with the slick Material Design e
Roll across platforms and race across screens with two new Chrome Experi...
We spend huge chunks of our lives on our phones and tablets. And since life shouldn't be all work and no play, we've created two new Chrome
Android 4.0: The ultimate guide (plus cheat sheet)
Whether you're new to Android or upgrading from an earlier version, we've got the goods on how to find your way around Android 4.0, a.k.a. I