Testimony no. 1
1.Do you have similar experience?
Yes, I have a similar experience when I was in 1st year college.
2.Think of a skill that you have. How did you acquire it?
I am now a computer literate. I can do all my projects that involve with computer without any help of others. I acquire it because of the Cs 21 subject and practicing always.
3.Think of a concept. How did you learn it?
I learn this by using the concept of John Dewey which is '' Learning by doing ''.
Testimony no. 2
1. Yes, when I was doing our chemistry laboratory experiment in 1st year.
2. I have the skill to interact well in front of the class. I inquire it by simply thinking always positive.
3. I learn this by using the concept of '' No guts, no glory''.
Testimony no. 3
1. Yes, when I was a grade 4 student. I really thought that the statue of MacArthur was an actual size of a man.
2. I have a skill to draw pictures from any different sizes. I acquire it by constant practice.
3. The concept of '' Practice makes perfect'' help me to achieve this.
Testimony no. 4
1. Yes, when I had a report about a certain topic. I reported it even though I don't understand it thoroughly.
2. I have the skill to adjust into my environment easily. I am the type of person who can detect my mistakes.
3. The concept of '' Learn from your mistakes'' helps me to achieve this.