Photosphere of the TWiT Brickhouse Studio during MacBreak Weekly. I really need to get myself out to the Grand Canyon or something a bit grander and far away. The stitching on things that are close to the camera isn't quite perfect.
61 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 14 previous comments
- Awsome Jason, well done and thanks for another peek into the TWIT BrickhouseNov 6, 2012
- pretty cool, cant wait to get my hands on a nexus 4! thats if i can actually sell my galaxy s2..Nov 6, 2012
- and I've trie a few, but my major problems seems to be that the compass gets off axis. Have you all seen that?Nov 6, 2012
- in order to get the best results and minimize parallax errors, you want to spin the phone around a vertical axis that goes thru the lens (nodal point).Nov 7, 2012
- Looks good! I really enjoyed visiting the brick house in June.Nov 9, 2012
- do you know how hard that is on a mobile phone camera?
I haven't had one Photosphere come out like the Googlers have been showing off, not even as good as 's have turned out!Nov 9, 2012