Find them under Creator Tools.and see how to use them in this terrific video Edit From the Middle on YouTube by
The host can share websites, blogs, videos, product demos, documents, slides and more during the Hangout. You also will be able to see and click on those links in the replay video after the event.
Here's a look at how it works for you as a viewer.
The app is new, in beta and more than a little clunky. But, when it's released in 2.0 version, it'll be a game-changer for Hangouts.
- PLS GO TO My G+ PROFILE: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BLOchman/postsPublisher, 2002 - present
- pawfun.comFounder, 2007 - present
- whatsnextonline.comSVP Digital Comunications/Founder, 2012 - present
- AFS Intercultural Programs/ContractualSr Creative Technologist, 2012 - 2013
- Proof Integrated CommunicationsManaging Director of Emerging Media, 2010 - 2011
- whatsnextonline.comPresident/Founder, 1996 - 2010
Uniquely experienced, ROI-focused Google Plus coach, executive digital marketing communications & social media strategist
- INTEGRATED MARKETING SPECIALIST
- REVENUE PRODUCER
Leader with 15+ years of experience integrating successful, results-driven Internet marketing strategy with creative technology and social media.
B.L. Ochman has been creating high-yield, kick butt Internet and emerging media marketing strategy for Fortune 500 companies since 1995
Please follow me at my other G+ profile
I help companies integrate social marketing strategy into data-driven, ROI-based communications in order to engage their audience and increase their sales.
Recent accomplishments include:
- GooglePlus coach
- CEO Maximum-Plus Workshops for Google+ Success
- Strategy for re-branding of Mrs. Fields Cookies.
- Producer of web content, date-driven social media campaigns, corporate blogs for Fortune 500 companies including Meijer, Stacks & Stacks, Simon & Schuster, American Greetings
- Leading a team creating a global online and mobile community for non-profit AFS Intercultural Services. the world's largest foreign exchange program for high school students.
- Creator "Sightings, a Facebook social game I created for Transitions Lenses
- Chief architect of a specialized social influence measurement and analysis platform in use by Light Squared, Transitions Lenses, Avon and other major corporations
- Lead the creative team of whatsnextonline.com, blog at What's Next Blog (an AdAge Power 150 blog
- SVP Digital/Co-Founder Pawfun.com - where pet lovers can create and send free ecards using their favorite pet photos
- Contributor to AdAge Digital Next http://adage.com/digitalnext, Social Media Today and many others
- Publisher, Ethics Crisis - where you can anonymously confess the most unethical thing you ever did in business and readers can vote on how bad they think it was
- Internet marketing strategy, with emphasis on emerging media
- experiential marketing campaigns ranging from Facebook games to online contests to community creation
- digital reputation management
- social media research to determine who is influencing your brand
- C-suite and corporate coaching and social media strategy
- proven record in high-yield blog advertising campaigns
As a leader in social media marketing, I created the renowned, precedent-setting Up Your Budget Treasure Hunt for Cendant.
This 4-week, 16-city search for $160K in cash was the first-ever entirely blog-based viral marketing campaign, promoted exclusively through blogger outreach and blog advertising.
In only 4 weeks, it generated a million unique visits, over 10 million page views, and more than 300 online and offline stories – for less than the cost of a 30-second national ad on network TV.
I conceived, edited and launched and the 25-author blog-based online community Clutter Control Freak, http://www.cluttercontrolfreak.com for Stacks and Stacks http://www.stacksandstacks.com a California-based top 300 Internet retailer of products for home and office organization. Launched in July 2007, the blog was recently voted one of the Top 10 Business Blogs.
My articles and case studies about Internet marketing trends appear in MarketingProfs, MediaPost, Businessweek Online, and several other publications.
Before turning my talent to the Internet in 1995, I ran an award-winning New York PR firm that grew to one of the 100 largest independent PR firms in the US, with clients including Stew Leonard’s, Miracle-Gro Plant Food, The American Dairy Association, Kaneka Corporation (Tokyo: JKFC) and many more.
- Pls follow me at https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BLOchman - NOT hereJournalism, 1973 - 1977
Ready to get rid of the messy background in your videos? | What's Next Blog
One of the fastest, easiest and best ways to create a professional background for your videos is with a custom printed, premium retractable
Dean & DeLuca | Gourmet Foods & Food Gifts | Fine Food, Gourmet ...
DEAN & DELUCA is your source for gourmet foods and gift baskets. Shop the finest food & gourmet gifts including an award-winning selection o
Climate Name Change: a brilliant way to deal with people who ignore scie...
In a brilliant use of social media, 350action.org created this video, petition, and social sharing tools to suggest that hurricanes be named
3 tips for recovering from a social media typo | Articles | Home
The author committed a small gaffe on social media that came back to haunt her. You can (and should) learn from her mistakes.
Really Annoying Things People Say to Freelance Writers
Sometimes, the things people say to freelancers are downright insulting, maddening, or maybe just annoying.
Why USB Sticks Are Dangerous & How To Protect Yourself
USB drives are so pervasive in today’s world of technology, but when they first debuted, they revolutionized data exchange. The first USB fl
Existential, angst-ridden cat, Henri, le Chat Noir, commissioned by Fris...
Existential, angst-ridden philosopher cat Henri, Le Chat Noir has been commissioned by Friskies to explore the phenomenon of cat food boredo
YouTube Lays Easter Egg In Tribute Of Harlem Shake Meme | TechCrunch
In one of Google's funnier Easter Eggs, users have a fun surprise awaiting them on YouTube. Conducting a YouTube search for "do the Harlem s
3 Essential Content Curation Best Practices to Boost Content Marketing P...
Creating original content is resource intensive and while some companies that have all the copywriting resources they need (that's an except
15 Marketing Buzzwords to Stop Using | What's Next Blog
This brilliant must-read presentation from MarketingProfs should be printed out and pasted to the walls of conference rooms everywhere. It’s