- The Center for Fertility and GynecologyReproductive Endocrinologist, presentLed by Los Angeles Fertility Specialist Dr. Michael Vermesh, Center for Fertility & Gynecology offers In Vitro Fertilization, Egg Donation/Surrogacy, PGD/Gender Selection, Tubal Reversal & more!
18370 Burbank Blvd Ste 301 Tarzana, CA 91356
Dr. Vermesh received his medical degree from the Tel Aviv University, Sackler School of Medicine in Israel. He completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mount Sinai Hospital in Chicago and a two year fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at The University of Southern California. Dr. Vermesh is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology, with expertise and knowledge from over 20 years experience in teaching and in the treatment of reproductive disorders and infertility. He was a full time faculty and continues to hold a position of Clinical Associate Professor at The University of Southern California.
As the founder of the Center for Fertility and Gynecology, Dr. Vermesh has been fortunate to see his vision of an independent, full service, world-class fertility center in the San Fernando Valley come to fruition. Dr. Vermesh’s patients benefit from his vast experience and mastery of fertility treatment techniques. Dr. Vermesh derives great satisfaction from the thousands of babies he has helped to bring into this world.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Ovulation Induction
- Conception for Non-Traditional Families
- Fertility Preservation
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- In Vitro Fertilization/GIFT/ZIFT
- Egg Donation/Surrogacy
- PGD/Gender Selection
- Tubal Reversal
- Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Male Factor Infertility
18370 Burbank Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Phone: (818) 881-9800
Fax: (818) 881-1857
- Tel Aviv UniversityMedical Degree
- Mount Sinai HospitalResidency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Southern CaliforniaTwo Year Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility