First you make your habits, and then your habits make you. Break those habits that can break you. Adopt those practices that will become the new habits that will help you achieve the success you desire.
Your habits are a form of exercise. The harder you work at something, the harder it is to quit. The easier it is to do, the harder it is to change.
Your habits are either the best of servants or the worst of masters. You are what you repeatedly do.
- Baptist Medical CenterCardiac Catheterization Technologist, 2004 - present
- healthyrant.comBlogger, present
- legitimate-work-from-home-business.orgInternet Marketing, Blogger, present
Easy going, fun loving, God fearing, Blogger at the Healthy Rant, internet entrepreneur with an incurable optimism. Awesome family with many and diverse talents. I am the nuts about health blogger over at healthyrant.com. Currently, I make a comfortable living from the lack of health in other people. I want to change that; I'm now more interested in eliminating preventable disease for as many as will follow.
- Wayland Baptist UniversityMasters in Management, 2007
- Southern Lehigh, Forest Hill Highschool, Northeast Wisconsin Technical School, University Of Maryland, Wayland Baptist University