Let us know your thoughts!
20 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 34 previous comments
- These polls are somewhat bias... I mean come on. How much merit can a poll have that is cast on a competing social network site?Apr 9, 2012
- brian s+1some digital photo retouching is fine, but most Instagram photos suffer due to lack of technique or a good subject. which folks think they can cover up with lipstick and camoflauge. can't say I'm the most accomplished photographer out there but a little perspective, composition, and originality helps. so does the most important feature: subject matter.Apr 9, 2012
- I tried it once or twice, not a big fans of it. And now there is one more reason for me to uninstall it.Apr 9, 2012
- Tru datthat there are over treated images, however there is equally a real community of quality amateur photographers.
The #instagrammers community is a subgroup with #igers grouped in many cities in the world who could leave in mass to another platform as they are a cohesive group and social network.Apr 10, 2012
- i've already stopedApr 10, 2012
- There is a potential to find more interesting people to follow. I'll keep giving it a chance. More points of view can't be a bad thing.Apr 10, 2012