“I think it’s been unfortunate that Facebook has been pretty closed with their data,” Page said. Do you agree?
109 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 20 previous comments
- It has been posted. Reshare away.May 22, 2012
- the raw data behind the search engine is freely available on the internet and you can access google's cached versions. The data which Facebook won't share was given to it for free and would be requested (through a 3rd party) by the people who gave it.
I ran Gmail in IE and I now see what you mean about pushing Chrome. Instead of just removing the option for desktop notifications, they suggest a browser "upgrade". This is reminiscent of the behaviour of another tech titan a few years back.May 22, 2012
- Yes. Facebook is like a prision for personal data.May 22, 2012
- FB is for "crisis junkies" that need to see their problems being told to the world.
The sane folks come to g+ where we can express opinions, and "nothing but the facts, 'mam," !May 22, 2012
- funny you say that..........i have deleted so many on facebook for that reason.............google + seems a more positive atmosphere!!!May 25, 2012
- Lots of people have made lots of money keeping people in crisis by putting
a tv show on. And the junkies that watch - must be an astronomical number!May 25, 2012