Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Chuma Jerome, Private Label Realty
57 followers
57 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment
Top Realtors in Cedar Park, Burnet, Lampasas and Liberty Hill.

Chuma Jerome is a top 1% Realtor in Cedar Park, Burnet, Lampasas and Liberty Hill since 2008. As a top Realtor, Chuma averages only 15-days on the market, commanding 99.2% of the asking price, and with 100% customer satisfaction.

Top 1% realtor means better than the other 99% in getting the most value from your home, which might be the biggest and most important transaction of your life. Why take a chance with another realtor? "I save my clients time and money by delivering the most innovative and client focused service in the real estate industry".

Realtors awards for Chuma include:
Top Listing Agent 2008-2015
Top Producer 2008-2015
Platinum Top 50 Realtors Finalist 2012-2015
100% Customer Satisfaction 2008-2015

If you are selling your home in Cedar Park, Burnet, Liberty Hill, Lampasas or surrounding areas, visit http://chumajerome.com and complete a free market analysis to get the most accurate price for your home. If you are buying a home, please use the free home search with real time MLS home listings, or complete my Dream Home finder and I'll find that perfect home!

If you are choosing a realtor, my advice is interview, interview, interview! It is worth your time to interview several realtors, ask for references and verify the information!

Please see the picture show below of award events held by Private Label Realty, Austin Business Journal, Leadership Conference, President's Club Awards and Platinum Top 50 Realtors, all during the year 2015.

To contact Chuma, please call (512) 423-5507.
PhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhoto
2016-01-27
8 Photos - View album
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded