The webinar will cover five strategies to ensure that leadership development program participants are able to apply what they learned in the classroom. You'll leave the webinar with ideas for making learning more impactful and more likely to stick.
One way we recommend is our Leading for Organizational Impact program:
1. Leading Effectively Podcast: Becoming Resilient: Leadership, Uncertainty, and Learning to Thrive in Times of Change: http://shout.lt/srGV
2. CCL's Leadership Development Program: http://shout.lt/srGW
Come see Samir and the rest of our team at ASTD ICE 2014 to learn more! Booth 1133!
+1 800 780 1031
Leadership development is ALL we do. For more than four decades we have leveraged the power of leadership to transform individuals, teams, entire organizations and societies to achieve what matters most to them — with results that are powerful, measurable, and enduring.
Our innovative solutions are steeped in extensive research and experience gained from working with tens of thousands of organizations and more than a million leaders at all levels — across six continents and more than 130 countries. We draw from a world of experience across cultures, industries and disciplines, helping you with your real world challenges, and measuring the impact of our work.
Ranked among the world's Top 10 providers of executive education by Bloomberg BusinessWeek and theFinancial Times, you can be confident we will deliver the results that matter most to you.What matters most to CCL?
- How individuals better themselves and lead others.
- How interdependent teams collaborate to realize organizational goals and build sustainable performance cultures.
- How communities thrive, enable lives and advance futures.
We create leaders who move their worlds. The results are transformative!