Works at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
Attended Ashland Theological Seminary
Lived in Cleveland
I think two things that can help people write better, more intelligible posts, is to re-read them before sending and to read them aloud to see if it makes sense to their ear the way that it's written.
From this morning's walk.
It's a very interesting phenomenon to observe as well as to experience that we are all for someone as long as they do the things we want. The minute they don't, we are their worst critic and ready to jump ship. What we communicate with this behavior is that we are fair-weather friends and supporters. How about taking a middle road, like trying to understand what went into a person's position and realizing that though we may not always agree, we certainly don't need to demean them. A decision that I may not like is a whole different ball of wax than demeaning and engaging in character assassination.
- Ashland Theological SeminaryMaster of Divinity/Pastoral Counseling, 2000 - 2006
- Cleveland State UniversityOrganizational Communicaiton, 1990 - 1990
- Baldwin-Wallace CollegeSpeech Communication/English, 1983 - 1987
Online Instructor, Analyst
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance CompanyAnalyst, 2001 - present
- Barclay CollegeOnline Instructor, 2011 - present
- University Hospitals of ClevelandOffice Manager, 2000 - 2001
- Temporary AssignmentsExecutive Secretary/Administrative Secretary, 1999 - 2000
- Agilysys, Inc.Project Coordinator, Executive Assistant, 1994 - 1999
- LexisNexisSales Assistant, 1991 - 1994
- Banks-Baldwin Law Publishing CompanyEditor, 1988 - 1991
- LernerWomanCo-Manager, 1987 - 1988