Early warning shot: I'm thinking about writing something personal, here and on the blog. About the "When are you having kids?" question. You are now warned.
11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Just wait. Once marriage equality reaches critical mass, I'm sure your family/friends will be asking you when you are getting married and whether you'll adopt or get a surrogate.
Your reprieve on getting asked the kid question just like we have been is gonna end.Dec 11, 2012
- Psst Whenever we're ready is the answer to that question.Dec 11, 2012
- Just tell them you'd have to have "regular" sex for that. You'll get a dear in headlights look and they won't ask ever again.Dec 11, 2012
- You're going to write about when I'm thinking about having kids? Weird.Dec 11, 2012
- Just got married... I hate this question. We always reply with neverDec 11, 2012
- Just get a vasectomy. Takes the guess work out for the family.Dec 11, 2012