What are your thoughts and concerns?
#edtech #edtechchat #mlearning #gafesummit #apple #publishing #legal #teachers #teaching #education
1. Assign multiple teachers to a single class.
2. Create assignments and announcements days before releasing them to students.
3. Grade assignments over time but release grades to students all at the same time.
4. Email notification when a private comment is left on an assignment.
- Clif Mims Educational ServicesOwner, Educational Consultant, 2004 - present
- Harvard UniversityFuture of Learning Fellow, 2013 - present
- Harvard UniversityProject Zero Fellow, 2012 - present
- University of MemphisAssociate Professor, 2005 - present
- Martin Institute for Teaching ExcellenceExecutive Director, 2010 - 2012
- University of MississippiAssistant Professor, 2003 - 2005
- University of Georgia College of EducationInstructor; Graduate Teaching Fellow, 2000 - 2003
- Shelby County SchoolTeacher, 1997 - 2000
- Grenada SchoolsTeacher, 1995 - 1997
- Harding Academy (Searcy, AR)Teacher, Coach, 1993 - 1995
Join My PLN and Let's Learn Together
View the complete list of my online identities and educational resources at clifmims.com/connect.
- University of GeorgiaPh.D. in Instructional Technology
- Harding UniversityM.S. in Elementary Administration
- Harding UniversityB.A. in Elementary Education
Home - Australian Open Tennis Championships 2013 - The Grand Slam of Asi...
The official site of the 2013 Australian Open is designed, built and hosted by IBM. Follow the championship tennis tournament, view live sco
Suddenly, Google Plus Is Outpacing Twitter To Become The World's Second ...
359 million active users.
Remember everything with Evernote, Skitch and our other great apps. | Ev...
The Evernote family of products help you remember and act upon ideas, projects and experiences across all the computers, phones and tablets