CM on all the things!
51 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 24 previous comments
- I would use the forums rather than clutter this guys g+ with off topic clutter.Jan 2, 2012
- Chris !! we are active on xda with a thread on this. So great to speak to ricardo here
Flashed it many times man, Superuser dialog comes up, yes. It says successfully Flashed recovery. Its soo strange.
PS: THanks a lot , your help is highly appreciated. People like u make android a better place :)Jan 2, 2012
- @Ricardo: Which ROM have you flashed on the device in the Photo ?
Cyanogen Nightly Builds ?
Stable Builds are not available yet.
thanksJan 2, 2012
- The recovery is most likely bad. Try to fast boot flash recovery but use a different recovery. I've had trouble with downloading bad recoverys.Jan 2, 2012
- the thing is Chris ! Optimus pro has only one Device specific Recovery. Somebody also said: Its fastboot/bootloader is locked. Bt picture says CM7 works , bt we cant make it work.Jan 2, 2012
- works on a lg optimus pro c660h? Or it's only for lg optimus pro c660? I dont know what's the difference between them...Jan 4, 2012