I have to admit, when Californians go on and on about how the only good mexican food they've ever had is only in California, I kind of want to punch them. Shut up. This tortilla is filled with the building blocks of the universe: love, friendship, positively charged ions, fairy dust and chile rellenos.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I love me some cha cha cha, but California Mexican has nothing on Texas Mexican.Oct 5, 2011
- I'm from Vancouver BC. I come to Portland for five days every year. I eat at Cha Cha Cha every one of those days. Best burritos I have ever had. I also go to California on the same trip immediately prior to Portland and the Mexican there is nothing compared to 3cha.Oct 6, 2011
- Do they have any cha cha cha some where closer to us in gresham?Oct 6, 2011
- Anyone who complains about the Mexican food in Oregon should be sentenced to 20 years of east coast Mexican food. Then they will truly know what sucks.Oct 6, 2011
- Reason number 6357465 not to live in Jersey right there.Oct 7, 2011