- Ashley KingsleyDigital Lead, Founder, 7 - presentI am a solid growth hacker with expertise in digital, word-of-mouth marketing. I know what drives consumer interaction, behavior and decision-making, both online and off. I possess highly effective negotiating skills with a keen ability to spearhead strategic partnerships and drive smart new growth opportunities for your business or organization. Marketing Traditional and Digital Creative Campaigns Word-of-mouth, Grassroots, and Viral Social Media and Blogging Website Utilization User Acquisition Business Company Start-Up Smart Development Sales Strategic Partnerships Negotiation Account Management Outreach Networking Media/Public Relations Public Speaking Writing and Blogging Event Planning
- Closely IncDirector, Digital Media, 2013 - 2014Digital Marketing made simple for small business merchants. Create. Distribute. Track. Repeat. Currently building, training and managing teams of Digital Advisors utilizing Closely's white label services via a turnkey social commerce solution for small business merchants. At Closely, we combine highly-related experience with the spirits of entrepreneurship and empathy to build creative solutions to real-world problems. We’re a collaborative group with deep technical and business chops in local search, small business marketing, and scalable real-time technologies. With experience in companies as diverse as Quark, Jabber, Tendril Networks, GeoIQ, Verio, Requisite Technologies, Effective UI, 24/7 Real Media, MapQuest and Datalogix, the Closely team brings a unique perspective to fast-changing market space.
- Daily Deals for MomsCEO, Co-Founder, 2010 - 2012Daily Deals for Moms was born out of the desire to support small business and share great deals with Moms and families. Launched in April 2010, by Ashley E. Kingsley and Whitney Trujillo. Daily Deals for Moms was the first social couponing site in the Daily Deals industry dedicated to Moms and to offer a cap on deals sold so small businesses would not get overwhelmed with sales. Daily Deals for Moms has expanded into more than 26 markets nationwide and secured Angel funding in July 2011. See our press on FOX News, MSNBC, CNBC, Woman's Day Magazine, bNet, Fox Business News, Denver Business Journal, Bezinga, SkinnyScoop, Babble and more!
- ASHER SOLUTIONS, LLCFounder, CEO, 2004 - 2013PR/Marketing/Strategy/Branding/Social Media for Small Business Created targeted online marketing campaigns utilizing cutting edge social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tout, Flip, Klip, LinkedIn, e-Newsletters, MySpace, Listservs, Tumblr, Wordpress, Blogger, Pinterest and more. Manage clients’ campaigns from idea, creation, planning and implementation. Created innovative campaigns for clients, utilizing a mix of traditional marketing and public relations as well as non-traditional methods; Guerilla, word-of-mouth social and experiential marketing. Measured and reported marketing campaign analytics to mark and define critical success factors for clients. Crafted and pitched press releases and media advisories all across the USA Set up GOOGLE Analytics and traffic monitoring services for clients. Event logistics and management; volunteer coordination, program development, event execution. Managed several market launches for startup companies. Secured traditional media through ad/media buys for Radio, TV and Newsprint. Wrote clients’ copy for print, web, radio and television materials. Client list exceeds 30 businesses across the United States, including Name.com, Cravebox.com, Evergram,com, Special Olympics Colorado, Grasshopper.com, SEO Perks, BitStories, Single’s Marketplace, Inspiration Preschool, Journey Institute, Collaborative Business Solutions, Huge Partners, Dovetail Solutions, Girls Fight Back, Downtown Denver Partnership, Movember.com, EnlistMoms.com, Big Time Fun Trampoline Center, Milestones Project, Rebel, Girls Rising, and more.
- Denver NewsWriter, SalesJournalist - Coined and Wrote 'SoLo in LoDo' Reporter - Reported on Small Businesses stories Sales B2B and B2C Display and Print Advertising
- University of California, San DiegoDirector of Adherence/Retention, 1997 - 2000Adherence and Retention Manager for the largest health research project ever conducted in women's health. Developed initiatives to encourage and monitor adherence and retention among study participants. Managed a team of 13 people: Who assisted me with: Planning and implementation of large scale events Coordination of transportation for study participants to the University (UCSD) for weekly and monthly health screenings Management of all data analysis and reporting to Chief Researchers, Doctors.
- Fort Lewis College
- Torrey Pines High School
- Earl Warrne Jr. High
- Green Gables Elementary
This Is What Snapchat Ads May Look Like | LinkedIn
Throwback: During the early days of Snapchat, I wrote a blog post on the Kinetic Social blog about what they can potentially look like. Ever
Claim Filed with Better Business Bureau on Drain Solvers
Thank you for using the Better Business Bureau's Online Complaint System. Your complaint has been assigned case # 75217299. Correspondence r
So Long, FOMO - Here's Why 2014 Will Be Year Of The JOMO (Joy Of Missing...
There's a new trend forecast for 2014 (and one that will make our lives a lot easier) - this is the year of JOMO, also known as the Joy Of M
It’s Time for A Noise Canceling App for Business Owners!
Read Perry’s guest blog for Independent We Stand, a movement of locally-owned businesses and people across the country dedicated to educatin
Glassdoor – an inside look at jobs & companies
Search jobs then look inside. Company salaries, reviews, interview questions, and more - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers
Widow: Restaurateur 'loved people deeply' | 9news.com
Continue Reading ». Advertisement. You will be redirected to the page you want to view in seconds. Newstips; Metromix; Moms; DealChicken. Ho
For Small Businesses; LinkedIn Works, Twitter Doesn't... [Research]
An article discussing how for small businesses; LinkedIn works, Twitter Doesn't according to research.
The 21 day challenge - no phone in the company of others
As I sat in the back of a taxi rushing from one appointment to another this week… quick to check my phone for messages as soon as I jumped i