- Western Carolina UniversityMBA - Entrepreneurship, 2012 - present
- University of TennesseeAdvertising, 2004 - 2008
- Western Carolina UniversityGrad Assistant, 2012 - present
- Nicole Miller IndustriesSocial Media Freelancer, 2012 - present
- Knoxville News SentinelAssociate Campaign Specialist, 2010 - 2011
- SlamdotWeb Consultant, 2010 - 2010
- Davis Newman PayneTraffic/Project Coordinator, 2008 - 2010
19 Things Remarkable People Think Every Day | Inc.com
Each is a small thing, but each also has the power to change your life… and the lives of the people around you. Slideshow Options Loop Throu
As Brand Loyalty Declines, 2 Trends You Should Know for 2014
According to a recent Deloitte survey, brand loyalty is declining but there are a few things you can do to grow your brand in 2014.
3 Uncomfortable Truths That Will Push Your Company Forward
If you're playing it safe, you'll never achieve the growth you want for your company. It's time to be frank about your work's worth.
Mark Zuckerberg's big idea: The 'next 5 billion' people
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg thinks Internet access is a 'human right' and is starting a campaign to provide access to nearly 5 billion
Facebook Just Changed The Kinds Of 'Stories' You'll See When You Re-Load...
Facebook just changed the most important...
Personal Branding Is A Leadership Requirement, Not a Self-Promotion Camp...
Developing your personal brand is essential for the advancement of your career and development as a leader. Unfortunately, personal branding
Telling vs. Teaching: Great Leaders Know the Difference
The best leaders spend five times more time teaching with questions than telling people what to do. What's your ratio?