Creating Successful Corporate and Non-Profit Partnerships
Businesses of all sizes and types are moving from “passive” giving to becoming “active” contributors to the world around them. At the same time, nonprofits’ traditional development and fundraising programs are simply not enough in an unsure economy. Nonprofit leaders must explore creative programs and develop win-win strategic partnerships with businesses.
To bring these two groups together and define and activate mutually beneficial partnerships, UBM is launching Business4Better (B4B).
Modeled after very successful forums UBM has held in Brazil, India and the United Kingdom, Business4Better will enable nonprofits and corporations to:
- develop smart, high-impact business practices
- apply planning and measurements to their programs
- demonstrate the impact partnerships have on their mission, partners and the communities they serve
- align core competencies, interests and goals
- simultaneously support corporate and nonprofit markets and the local and global communities in which we work and live.