- BodyLogicMD of BoiseMedical Director, present
Dr. Dennis Page practices anti-aging and preventive medicine at BodyLogicMD of Boise, helping women and men suffering from menopause, andropause and other hormone imbalances achieve a longer, better life. Using individual, customized wellness programs tailored to address each patient's specific, personal needs, Dr. Page combines customized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplements, stress reduction techniques and natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to ensure his patients enjoy restored energy, improved mental clarity and the highest quality of life possible.
Dr. Page stresses the importance of treating the whole patient by finding the root of the issue, instead of simply using a one-size-fits-all treatment approach for individual symptoms. His practice emphasizes the prevention of disease and encouraging optimal overall health, rather than tackling illness once it has already occurred. Dr. Page is passionate about sharing his knowledge and experience to ensure each and every patient can enjoy living life to the fullest.
Board Certifications and Associations:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Board Certified American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Member of the Fellowship for Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology